- To increase computer skills among the members.
- To enable the members acquire teamwork skills.
- To promote creativity among the club members.
- To enhance Hillcrest College’s image to the outside world via the Internet.
- To enable members acquire skills in research and presentation of ideas.
- It is also a leisure time activity.
- Conduct exhibitions in the Computer Lab during school functions like Grade 7 Open Day and Winter Fair.
- To post information on selected topics on the school website.
- To establish links with other schools’ computer clubs nationally, regionally and internationally.
- To assist the ICT department with updating of computers, maintenance and printing.
- Membership of the club is limited to 40 members from Form 1 to Upper Six.
- Membership is not limited to students doing ICT or Computer studies only, but is open to anyone with a flair for creativity and assistive learning.
- Members are expected to abide by the school’s Computer Use Policy at all times.
Patrons: Mr. L. Swikepi & Mr P. Makotore